Our mission is to save you time and money!
We save our customers time and money by eliminating the hassle of bagging leaves and time consuming trips to the dump!
The Leaf King (TLK) is a family-owned business serving the 4 – state area.
Having lived in the 4-state area for many years, we always dreaded the fall clean-up season! So when we stumbled upon this massive leaf vacuum truck, we knew it was a business opportunity we couldn’t pass up!
What separates us from other Leaf Companies is the size and capacity of our vacuum truck. We are able to offer the best prices in town simply because we don’t have to constantly start and stop to make trips to the dump! In fact, we use the same truck model as many BIG CITIES. It’s the same truck pictured above, and it is a workhorse that we use to remove leaves fast for both home and business clients.
We run a 6 cylinder International truck chassis with a 4 cylinder diesel vacuum engine that delivers over 20,000 CFM through a 15″ hose. The leaves are sucked into a 19 yard cylindrical body with built-in hydraulic compactor. So just when things are filling up… we are able to compress those leaves and keep on rolling!
FOR HOME OR BUSINESS
SINGLE LOT RESIDENTIAL SERVICE
Our typical customer is a do-it-yourself homeowner who doesn’t mind raking but doesn’t have an efficient or affordable method of removing their leaves. We have come up with this simple process for your convenience:
- Check out our instant quote calculator. Fill out all the information to the best of your ability for a quick cost estimate.
- If you are satisfied with your quote, just reach us by phone or by email to set up an appointment.
- Move your leaves as close to the street as possible. Please visit our Terms of Service page for all our pick-up guidelines.
- We do the rest!
MULTI-LOT or BUSINESS SERVICE
If you’re a business owner or have a multi-lot setup that needs leaf removal, we have a service for you!
Our Multi-Lot Services are priced on a case-to-case basis because of the many variables that go along with Multi-Lot solutions.
Some examples of who we service…
- Neighbors who want to combine their efforts and negotiate a multi-lot pick-up. By
eliminating our driving time between pick-ups, we are happy to pass along the savings.
- Landscapers choose to subcontract with TLK to eliminate the burdens of debris removal and waste disposal. Because we offer discounted rates for multi-lot pick-ups, our competitive prices are typically less than your cost to haul away. Not to mention valuable time that could be better spent starting your next project. By subcontracting your debris removal you can double your business!
- Landlords, who often have the manpower and equipment to move leaves but not dispose of them. Given the size of a commercial lot, we are able to provide negotiated rates. Of course we are also willing to work with your existing landscaping company to provide you with the best price possible!
- HOAs, which are constantly faced with homeowners who cannot dispose of their fall yard waste. Ultimately this hurts the beauty and value of the overall community. We offer multiple solutions for the neighborhood, just give us a call and see if it’s right for your community.
We eliminate the hassle of bagging leaves.
You do the raking and we do the hauling!
Visit our terms of service page for pick-up guidelines.
We take the leaves away, saving you from those time consuming trips to the dump.
After taking the leaves away, we swiftly dispose of them.
This is a step you never even have to see to benefit from.
We also partner with various landscape partners that offer services that we do not provide,
so just give us a call if you don’t see what you need listed here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is my online quote a firm price or could it change upon arrival?
- Our quotes are firm. We do reserve the right however to refuse service if it is evident that your neighbors have added to your leaf pile or our guidelines listed within the Terms of Service page have not be met…
How much notice do I need to give before my desired pick-up date?
- To assure that we can accommodate your desired pick-up date, please notify us a week or more ahead of time.
How do I pay?
- Payment is required at time of service or prepay. We accept all forms of payment.
I live in a cul-de-sac and do not have much curb to place my leaves… Can you still help?
- Sure, we can collect all leaves within approximately 15′ of the street or driveway edge. Also, you may want to consider working with your neighbors to get a multi-lot discount (and more curb space)!
My yard is fenced, can you reach the hose over?
- This can be done but will cost extra and we will need plenty of time to schedule.
I live on a lake and the leaves are at the bottom of a hill and there is no access to that area. What can I do about this?
- This can be done with our mobile leaf collecting unit. We will use hoses to reach the area in question and pump the leaves up the hill to the road were we can access them with our main truck. This will need to be bid and looked at with a plan to remove leaves.